11.12.2009

bouncy dresses


i have an amazing mother.
she is a seamstress.

she made adorable matching jumpers
for my girls to sport this winter.

they are corduroy.
*and just as soft as they are cute.
{which is very.}

we told chloe it was a jumper.
and she calls it her "bouncy dress."
{love her.}


ps:
my mom.
she makes corduroy bibs
& burp cloths, too.

and lucky for you....
she sells them.

they are AWESOME...
*and i'm not just saying that.

perf for a shower gifts, etc.
go here to take a look/purchase.

happy thursday!

11 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Ack! So adorable! Bouncy dress is killing me. :)

Kate said...

They are perf. Love them. :)

Marie said...

Your girls are adorable. Your mom rocks!

Beth Curtis said...

I love that she calls it bouncy dress. How cleaver, I love the way babes think.

rachbechep said...

those bouncy dresses are dang cute. way to go clodhopper! :)

Coree Adams said...

Shutup! I want a bouncy dress for Ash!!!

amy mo said...

K, your girls are the cutest things around. Especially in matching dresses. Looooooove it.

& I'm glad I'm not the only one with the perfectionist's disease! It seriously blows sometimes.

mademoisellechitchat said...

Cute dresses, Angie!

Sassy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!! I ♥ them! You have one talented mom.....

Kaytie Brown said...

so SO cute (of course).

mademoisellechitchat said...

Update, PULEEESE!!!!! ;)

I so heart your posts.

Hugs!