7.30.2010

words to live by {in chipboard letters}




yesterday i had the sudden itch to ignore all my current responsibilities & create some homespun color to adorn my wall.

this quote by the prophet of my church immediately came to mind as
i collected the spray paint and chipboard letters.

and let me tell ya- after a horrendous morning,
full of a series of unfortunate events, i'm convinced that my sudden craving to create MUST have been inspired...

because 15 minutes ago, as i was crankily scrubbing stains out with oxy clean / spray&wash,

i glanced over at president monson's words {in mismatchy chipboard letters} and my heart filled with hope again.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

L♥ve it!

Britney Jean said...

you are too cute

i love it

The Wizzle said...

Bright and cheerful wall projects give you a LOT of bang for your buck, that's for sure. That's a cute one. I have been very surprised by the impact a happy saying in my laundry room can have - I must spend more time in there than I realize!

Erica said...

Love the blog makeover!

manders said...

thank you, friend. i needed that today too.

Lori said...

Love that new look and love the new look to your blog. I need to create more too and I think I would be happier.

Heather said...

1st off- Love the blog!!! 2nd- I love that!! It is absolutely adorable just like you and everything you make. I want one. Seriously.

granny said...

gREAT QUOTE.

Megs said...

I love this! and I love your house. Even your laundry room is cute with the gumball machine and jars.

onehm said...

This is awesome!!!

VICKI IN AZ said...

What is this magical power you have? I am here in tears thanking you for reminding me... AGAIN.