2.07.2011

the weekend




this weekend we worked a lot.
played a lot.
and, we'll sleep when we're dead.



speaking of dead:
RIP 1/2 of our pansies.
i pulled out the casualties, fed the critically injured & thanked the ones that are thriving....because they give me hope to keep trying.

marigolds next, maybe?
oh, i love marigolds.
they remind me of american fork days.



i also love lemons.
especially when they are [free] & picked from a family member's tree.
*and have zippies waiting to be filled with their yummy, soon-to-be-frozen juice.



chloe's art is my fave.
chloe spending countless hours entertaining herself with papers & markers is also my fave.



fresh homemade salsa for taco night.
chunky & heavy on the green onions please!




and, we're getting ready to plant a little vegetable garden @ our house.
basically we have no idea what we're doing, but we're doing our best & really enjoying every step.

***

not pictured: [several] angie-mood-swings, livy-temper-tantrums, chloe-messes & myron working weird, long hours.

but, per usual-the good always outweighs the bad.
i love my little life, with my little family, in my little home.

7 comments:

anniebobannie said...

That Salsa looks divine! Are you willing to share the recipe???

granny said...

Ah, makes my little dirt digging fingers itch!

Bev said...

You do have one amazing life.....and it shows in pure happiness in your WHOLE fam!!

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

ang, seriously i love your posts! i really think that your veg garden is going to grow and come out wonderfully, to be able to have a garden is so exciting! also, the salsa looks yummy. i love salsa! haha..my dad & stepmom make great salsa too. :)

runningfan said...

Such a happy post! I hope you'll share pics of your growing babies (all varieties) soon.

rachbechep said...

looks like a fun weekend! :)

The Wizzle said...

Oh, you are so good. This is (really!) the year of me planting a garden, but I'm so intimidated for some reason, and I will never master it if I never start, right? I need to just jump in, but I don't know how! I wish you success.