6.14.2011

my inspiration wall






for over a year, this wall was just a big, empty wall.
i didn't know what to put there, and zero budget to buy something new.
so, i rounded up some old frames, hung up my vision boards & created an inspiration wall.

there are probably people who'd think it's weird to have your goals & personal randoms plastered all over the kitchen wall.
but, i love it. makes me happy everyday & reminds me of what i'm trying to accomplish.
i'm a visual learner & color inspires me.
it's the happiest wall in my home.

9 comments:

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

I love it! Not weird AT ALL! and i am a total visual learner too! call me colorful rainbow! hahaha :)

Amanda Jane said...

For what it's worth I love it too!
It's like real life Pinterest! I don't think there is a better way to feel happy then looking at things that inspire you.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i don't think it's weird! i do the same thing! wherever you see it every day and it can inspire you...that's where you put it! the kitchen seems like a GREAT place!

Heidi said...

Totally cute and fun. I love the desks, too! Is the piano on the opposite wall? I think you've rearranged since I've been there...like a year ago. :) What's the paper chain for? We're thinking of making one to count down days until my due date...

Emmy Z. said...

Love it!

granny said...

How nice of you to share your inspiration with us! We should all have such meaningful walls!

mishalee said...

I have a blank wall in the kitchen and have been thinking about doing the same thing....thanks for the "inspiration" to get it done!

Staci said...

YOU are inspiring! I love this idea & think everyone should have one in their home. It would put a smile on my face every day for sure.

Bev said...

I don't need and inspiration wall....I have you and you inspire me every single day!!