1.21.2009

the puzzle queen


hi, my name is chloe & i'm addicted to working puzzles.

i am SO good at them...
{even better than my mom.}

[but, let's get real: that's not saying much...]

i spend hours with granny's cardboard puzzle collection.

i work them

over.
and over.
and over.
and over.
and over.
and over.


and over.

***

granny taught me how.

*i look for the corners first.

*and i study each piece before i decide where it should go.

*and i cheer for myself as i put in the last piece.

i can do them all by myself now...
{even the big ones.}

[ya: i'm basically a professional.]

...and my mom says it's really {really} cute.

the end.

{happy wednesday!}

10 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Ah, puzzles. I hate them, my kids love them! C'est la vie. They do keep them busy (and quiet) for a long time, so I am a fan.

granny said...

Yay Chloe! I'm glad there is another addict in the family.

mamamuniz said...

Boys and girls are so different. My son would take all the puzzles, dump the pieces in a pile, and proceed to stomp all over them, throw tham around the room, etc. I was so scarred from this, my girls were hardly ever allowed to play with them. Just too traumatized. So don't let me get started on why we are not allowed to play with play dough!

runningfan said...

Smarty-pants.

Kate said...

Like great-grandma, like grandma, like granddaughter! Glad to see that it runs in the family! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! I know you have been busy, just wondering if you remembered I wanted page kits from your last class? Just let me know! Thanks! ;)

Kim said...

Chloe I agree with your mom...it is really, really cute and so are you. You're such a big girl!
Happy puzzle making☺

Beth Curtis said...

oh I love her. what a little smarty pants. Are you on count down yet for ms. O?

mademoisellechitchat said...

I love this baby!

Sassy said...

Isn't she cute???? And I see some old puzzles in there...so cute, too!