8.13.2010

there's a first time for everything



well: miracles never cease.

if you can believe it: i fought all natural tendencies to be polly procrastination this month &
i've actually completed my layouts for my new upcoming class.
in september. [i know: whoa.]

photo frenzy is basically my old class {scrap it simple} with a new little twist!
we'll still be doing three simple&sweet layouts...
{plus} double spreads for them using bazzill slip-in page protectors.

here's some peeks of what they look like-ish:








i promise to bring a chocolate treat & a smile!

please join me if you feel so inclined! it'll be a stressfree, enjoyable, kick-back yet productive, ribbon-filled evening! leave with 3 finished, ready-to-slap-your-pictures-on layouts!

tuesday september 7th 2010
6-8pm

call scrapbooks etc. to sign up!
#480-854-2303

{i'd love to see ya!}

13 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

Oh man, I totally wish I could afford your classes because I would be at EVERY ONE! You're so awesome, I love your blog. It's one of my favorites.

Kim said...

Yay!!! I can't wait. I've missed seeing you and taking your class over the summer. See you in September!

The Wizzle said...

That is huge! Way to go!

And that page with Chloe, the last one...is just so lovely. She is growing up so much, and those colors are absolutely perfect!

Laura Blue said...

Love them. Love your style.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

dang it. i wanna come oh so bad! but that's 2 days before my due date...i hate to commit to anything for those 2ish weeks. bleh. but i LOVE those layouts. ohmygosh. you have the cutest scrappin' style. when is your NEXT class?

Colette Goodman said...

So I've always wondered this...Do you keep all your pages you make? Do they go into your own scrapbook? Do you keep the same pictures on them? Do you try to use a different picture for each page everytime?

Just wondering.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

so talented! LOVE them all! Those Bazzil slip in pages look so cool! I was so excited when AC made the 12x12 photo pages, dont tell anyone I said this, but the bazzill look way cooler!

granny said...

Way to be. Adorable as always.

Unknown said...

LOVE the layouts ang!!

The*Evans*Family said...

I am lovin' those! I just might need to start taking classes again. :) Are they 12x12?

angiedunn said...

thanks everyone!!!!!

brit: omg, ryan is coming so soon!!! um,,,,,,class is like the first tuesday of every month for the rest of the year. calendar: www.scrapbooks-etc.com

colette: ya i save 'em all. i have over 400 layouts that are waiting for me to be rich enough to print my entire snapfish account. haha.

lyns: yepper. 12x12 dawg. :) ps: i am going to call you. i need to drop your gifty by!

Lauren and Jason said...

Angie, how can I get these adorable kits when I'm up here in North Dakota!? They are so so cute! I would love to get my hands on them. Can you help me? You are so crafty!

Unknown said...

hi angie! i am now scrapbooking with these page protectors so I really want to come to these classes. are they always on tuesdays? I can"t do tuesdays but can i just purchase the kits? they're so cute of course... i love everything you do!