12.14.2010

a little reward



remember when i set a goal to paint my fingernails & toenails weekly?

haha, that's hilarious.
no really-i crack myself up with such high hopes & dreams.

as it turns out,
i'm truly okay & comfortable with naked fingernails and/{or} a chipped paint job for a couple weeks.

and a bi-monthly/monthly homemade pedicure will suffice, right?

that being said:
homegirl could use some pampering.

after the ceiling fans are dusted tomorrow [fer reals, tomorrow],
i'm treating myself to some conair foot-bath/pumice treatment/opi goodness
while/after i scrapbook for my sweet clients.


*it's the little things in life, right?

5 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Totally. I painted my toenails a couple of days ago (it had been so long they weren't even chipped anymore, seriously, the paint had GROWN OFF them) and it really does make a world of difference. Do it!

Bridget Dunn said...

Love it, you deserve it sister!

Lori said...

Hey I too would love to have my nails polished all the time, the baseboards dusted in all the rooms of my house, the dust balls sucked up that seem to hide in between my washer and dryer, and to say that I floss my teeth daily, but it just isn't going to happen. I think there is too much hype going on with the polished nails - I like naked nails.

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

awesome! i want to have a home pedicure! i never had one before..ever, like not even at the nail salons, because well, i can't get out of my chair and im really short, so like my feet wouldnt even get into the tub to soak if i got in those seats! lol...

i am planning to polish my nails "marshmellow" by essie, next thursday, in readiness for christmas eve & xmas day...lovely! enjoy the pampering girl

Brittany Marie Trevino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.