11.01.2011

day one: favorite food



this month i'm gonna participate in a 30-day photo challenge,
hosted by one of my fave blogs- positively present,
called {zoom in on gratitude}...

each day i'll be sharing a photo, based on her outline,
that showcases the big & small blessings i'm grateful for.

today's photo = these wheat rolls that i made last-ish week.
they were so easy & yummy.
*i halved the recipe to just make 1 dozen for our meal.
simple ingredients & very inexpensive.

i am grateful for another small success in the kitchen,
as i'm working toward becoming more domesticated at making meals for my fam. ♥

***

another thing i'm going to be working on this month, is my 28 before 29 list.
i edited/tweaked my list to make my goals more definitive/specific.
it seems a lot more doable now,
& tailored to what i {really} want to accomplish these next few months.
i am excited. ♥

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love this Angie! I'm going to join you with this challenge.

granny said...

I definitely need this recipe. Looks delish!

Heather said...

You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you! I'm going to make my list of 29- things to do before I turn 30!

Sassy said...

Those look de-lish!!!!! YOU MY FRIEND.......I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!!

Bev said...

You so inspire me.........I'm jumping on your gratitude wagon.....thanks for the uplifting blog!